Thursday, May 29, 2014

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Ohhhhh life life life. This blog has been dormant for awhile. Mostly because I simply cannot figure out how much of my real personal life I want to share on a public platform. But I can sum it up...as much as I can sum anything up haha.
Basically the image of life that I've been grasping into for the last five years has now changed. In a day (or a month, or a year depending on your interpretation) , life has changed and I am on a completely new journey. Within a day, I lost best friends and things will never be the same as they once were. But also within a day, a new fire can erupt. A new passion call be filled, a new life can be created. Ultimately  what you choose to do in a time of distress builds you or breaks you, but the CHOICE is yours. The choice is mine. Now to make dreams happen.
On a side note. It's funny how people have the tendency to gossip about EVERYTHING!! In my office it is so fascinating to watch news spread like wildfire..this office door closing, that whisper...all of a sudden people are asking questions when I haven't told them a single thing haha. The irony is that these are people who are in professions where confidentiality and respect for anther person are two of the main components but YOU KNOW that's my little rant for the day.
Last random note for the day. I seriously wanna get a tattoo of my cat :D how adorable would that be. I'm totally doing it. Sometime when I'm not driving I'll write about other interesting things...like the  walking monk, intentions and expectations, my puppies, the adventures of my cat, this trip out west, more life and more drama...the usuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment