Saturday, February 22, 2014

CakeCakeCake

So I guess I've created a third job for myself. On top of being a social worker and a gymnastics coach, I'm now a diaper-cake-creator. Scientific term. But I'm slightly obsessed. I want to keep making, making, making, but I need to make sure I also advertise and sell these buggers. Soon I'll have a website with pictures of cakes I've done. Seems unnecessary, and very likely is, but it's fun nonetheless.  Something to pass my time and something to look forward to, especially with how I feel about work lately. But no point in getting into that on a public forum hah - mental health is alllll closed doors. Back to diaper cakes. Today I spent the day in Minot; my sisters, nieces and I took my parents to the airport then went for lunch and shopped. Literally everything I bought will be used to make diaper cakes! But I'm most excited about a pink zebra cake that I'm making. My friend Jess has a friend having a baby girl, and I'm going to visit in March, so timing is perfect! If I can be smarter than this computer I'll try post a picture. Now, time to update my little website and recover from my cat just clawing my leg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment