Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Which road...

Seriously, I was taking a typical selfie today when I caught an honest glimpse of how big I look. I've gained at least ten pounds in the last couple months, and on a body at 5'4 3/4" , ten pounds is big. So I have options. I can sit and pout about it, drown myself in food like I seem to usually do. OR I can take the hard road, but the road that pays off. Even as I write I'm not sure which road I'm going to take, but I know I'm sick of saying "tomorrow". Tomorrow I'll say tomorrow then the next day I'll say the next day and the pounds add up as the time passes by. Indeed to honestly feel good about me, and a big part of that is physical health. I have the resources, now I just need the motivation. When I did T25 in December, I lost 6 lbs and 6 inches in the first three weeks- so I know the results will come if I simply put in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment