Friday, April 4, 2014

Blocked Crown

Write, delete. Write, delete. Repeat repeat repeat. 
That's this post in a nut shell. There's a hundred different things I want to write about but I can't seem to find the words to say or come up with the flow to express myself. I learned last night that my crown chakra is blocked so this makes sense. I'm curious to see what more I'll learn about chakras in the next eight weeks as I take a little "spiritual" journey. I know for a fact I'm going to struggle with connecting and trusting my inner soul, but I also need to evaluate and improve that. Well, less evaluating and more improving. I need to have willingness to open myself up and look inside, strength for what I may find and courage to face it with dignity.  Boom baby here I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment