Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Maybe some day but not now"

Some day I'll get the chance to express how I feel. Some day I'll put paper to pen and get it all out. I'll send a message. I'll explain my side. I'll reveal where this heart is coming from. Despite the fact that my heart comes out in twisted ways, I'll show you that my intentions were good all along. It's funny how a person can have all the necessary skills to express themself but fall completely short every time. I've said it once and I'll say it a million times-i am misunderstood day in and day out. Slowly I'm realizing that this is my fault but I don't know how to change. I follow my heart and I don't know if I can apologize for that. 
I've caused chaos and I humbly accept that fact, but I've been searching for something all along and I'm not giving up. I'm sorry that I suck in revealing myself, I'm sorry that I hurt people along the way but most of all I'm sorry that I've put myself on the line again and again only to receive the same result. I really hope that the people I care about reading this are doing so and can accept that some times (most times) I fuck up but I truly mean well along the way. I'm just gonna keep looking after me and hope that some day, somewhere, somehow, I'll get a good result from doing that. 

On THAT note-I'm doing me today. More learning to skate tonight but the day started out with a new piercing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment