Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trouble's Lurking

I've taken a little hiatus from the blog but it hasn't been inactive, that's for sure. I've seen the page views skyrocket. This makes me paranoid on one hand but kinda flattered on the other. Someone out there cares about what I'm saying for one reason or another. But then I question - what if the someone is someone that I don't need knowing the ins and outs of my thought patterns. Maybe it  creates an opportunity to open the door to something that I'm not prepared to handle. Maybe I'm saying too much while saying all too little. OoOooO. Who knows...but nothing changes the fact that I'm going to write about me and my life. Not right now anyways. I want to remember thoughts and feelings associated with this time so I'm going to blog. Here's hoping that no trouble comes from it - only positivity at the end of the day. For the most part hah [minus the fuck you post]. Enough rambling for the day. I'm going to skate it out - despite the fact that I'm sore as fuck from getting tattooed yesterday! Looks soooo much better in person than in picture I can't even post one, it does no justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment