Monday, March 17, 2014

B o b

ANXIETY!!!! Little devil is bugging me haha SO I'm distracting myself. With none other than music. Goood, meaningful and positive music. Bob Marley duh. Time to take a few deep breaths and let the vibe flow through me... That's the beauty of music. Want to be sad? I can think of a few songs to listen to. Wanna get pumped up? Definitely songs for that. I'm excited to teach people about the possible positive benefits that come from music in a support group I'm doing for depression at the end of this month into April. Maybe I'll even bust out Bob to relax everyone 😊. Otherwise I've changed the channel on Sirius, listening to different types of music cause sometimes "double cup with my top down" and "she just wanna smoke n fuck" gets old. I miss the oldies I used to pump like nirvana and blink 182, I've caught myself smiling a few times over the last few days listening to em. Anyway this was a random little tangent but look-my anxiety came down a couple notches wooo. Even though I haven't dealt with the true source hah oh well maybe that'll be tomorrow. 


Don't let them fool ya,

Or even try to school ya
We've got a mind of our own,
So go to hell if what you're thinking is not right!
Love would never leave us alone,
I am the darkness there must come out the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment