Thursday, March 6, 2014

Love Yourself?

Can I first say I'm obsessed with the loveyourself selfie thing going around!? I've seen so many pictures of girls who are usually caked with makeup and actually look gorgeous without! So crazy what societal pressure causes. Which brings me to me. I thought Id sneak under the radar and avoid a nomination for this, but I thought wrong. Now it's my turn to post one and guess what. I don't know if I can do it. As someone who struggles 9 minutes out of 10 with low self esteem, this thought is terrifying. NOW as someone who helps people with self esteem, I'd be SO excited at this opportunity with a client because this is the BEST exposure. Most terrifying, but that usually means most effective. Maybe for me to work on my self esteem, putting my bare face out there for the world to see is what I need. Or maybe I'm just trying to pump myself up for something that there's a good chance I can't do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment