Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whiner

After a long day of whining that I'm "sooo bored" and sleeping part of the day away, I've tried hard tonight to shift my thinking. I've read little inspirational things on Pinterest saying that someone would be happy to be where you are, or what you have now is what you once wanted. It's hard for me to get and stay in that mindset but it really is true. I can sit and hate everything about where I am and what I have, or I can realize that I'm beyond blessed for all I have around me. Sure I may hate parts of my job, but isn't that part of life? Sure my home life has issues, but whose doesn't? I have to continue doing perspective-checks with myself now and then..maybe daily until it becomes habit.
On a side note, in my boredom today I became a little crafty and decorated myself. Sharpies are the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment