Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dates

As much as I'd love to write about how well I distracted myself from anxiety today, sadly I cannot do that- I simply slept the day away again which is for me the easiest way to cope. Not the most realistic but today it worked. But tonight I'm thinking of three upcoming dates: March 22, 23 and April 15. 
Hair. Piercing. Tattoo. Yaaaahhhh!! I SERIOUSLY think I'm going with my gut and getting purple in my hair :D. Then, double nose. Then, color in my flowers! I've decided I want certain colours I can see in my mind-deep red, darker purple, deep blues..it will be gorgeous I already know it. Plus I'm going up with one sister for sure and hopefully my other!! Little road trip with the 3 of us would be so good for us. That's what I need to keep me going..time with people. Time talking and bouncing things off people who listen and have life experience to help little naive me. 
ANYWAY queen of tangents, time for bed. Monday comes quickly. Here's to another 5 day work week coming up and never knowing what that means! 

No comments:

Post a Comment