Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rando McRandy

Ahhh laying in bed trying to think of what to write tonight. I need to write about something but my thoughts are too fast to organize which thing I need to really talk about. Maybe I'll really just be as random as I feel right now. 
Firstly. My fish at work, Charlie. It's a beta fish, I don't know if it's a boy or girl or if fish really have gender, not the point of why I'm talking about him/her anyways. I SWEAR that my fish knows when I am in that room and especially when I sit in the chair beside the bowl. Its so weird to have a connection with something like a fish. Who woulda thunk. 
Almost lastly. Being a pestering bug. I've sent a message to a lady asking if she'd like to meet up and talk about some business stuff. She immediately replied that she was interested so I offered some dates. She has not responded. Whaaat the effff do i do now? Send her another message asking if she's changed her mind? If this week works? If we could do a quick coffee instead? I have noOOooO idea. 
Finally, diaper cakes. I find that immediately after I leave work (and lots of times during, let's be honest) my brain switches to cakes. I really enjoy making them. The problem now is that I have a house full of diaper cakes. I think I could squeeze maybe one more in, since I'm dropping one off tomorrow, but otherwise it's ridiculous! I need to get selling more but I don't know how to go about it.. I'll just keep at advertising I suppose and hope that word goes around! 
To end this most random post of all, a picture of my most favourite snack of all time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment